Friday, August 16, 2013

Ulster, Ireland on the journey to North America?


Could Ulster have been the next stop on the trip after my paternal ancestors left Scotland? Without written record, I do not known if that question can be answered.

 Some 15 or more years at genealogy, less the Y-DNA testing has only collected bits and pieces here and there on a possible ancestor from Londonderry Ireland that came to this country in the late 1600's, early 1700's.  There is missing links in my documentation from my oldest proven ancestor, to this Ulster Scot of Lancaster County, PA., Robert Luckey.

1 comment:

  1. I have been trying for years to figure out/prove that Robert Luckey belongs to our line. I feel sure he does, but need the proof. It gets very frustrating to want to know and not be able to find out, doesn't it?

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete